Holiday Home Ownership
If you already own or are considering purchasing a holiday property in Looe or elsewhere in southeast Cornwall the chances are you will be considering appointing an agent to look after it for you. There is much to be said for working with an agent that specializes in the area local to your holiday home as the agency staff will know your property at first hand and can liaise with potential guests and service providers on the basis of personal experience.
Cornish Collection was established in 1986 and has grown from humble beginnings to become the largest strictly local company with over a hundred properties in Looe and around.
Reasons for choosing Cornish Collection as your agent include:
- Family owned and managed business for over 30 years
- Visit Britain Accredited Agency with a flexible approach to customer service, we understand that one size does not fit all
- Locally based staff who will know your property, the area and you, personally
- Competitive commission rate, no brochure or setup fees
- Extensive marketing and advertising backed up with professional photography and 3D property tours
- High occupancy rates with many guests returning year after year.
If you are at the early stages of considering purchasing a holiday home there are some sensible steps to take in the planning process and there is an article here which you may find helpful before committing to a purchase. And of course, if you'd like to have a chat with one of our staff who can advise on all aspects of holiday home ownership do give us a call.